- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cities in the United States
Note: that the cities listed below are deemed major based on population. Due to there being many major cities in the United States, we have grouped the list by state and sorted by most populated.
Cities Near the United States
The list below shows the distance between the above cities in the United States and populated cities outside of the United States which are closest.
- Mi = Miles
- Km = Kilometers
- = Flight distance
- = Driving distance
United States to Canada
|Detroit to Windsor||1.2 Mi (1.9 Km)||1.8 Mi (2.9 Km)|
|Detroit to Amherstburg||16.2 Mi (26.1 Km)||19.5 Mi (31.3 Km)|
United States to Cuba
|Key West to Varadero||102.1 Mi (164.3 Km)|
|Jacksonville to Varadero||495.2 Mi (796.9 Km)|
|Jacksonville to Havana||497.2 Mi (800.2 Km)|
United States to Mexico
|Imperial Beach to Tijuana||6.5 Mi (10.5 Km)||9.3 Mi (15 Km)|
|Los Angeles to Tijuana||127 Mi (204.4 Km)||137.6 Mi (221.4 Km)|
Distance Between the United States and Neighboring Countries
The distance between cities in the United States and cities in neighboring countries; Canada cities are nearest due to being 1.2 miles away.