- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cities Near Virginia
The list below shows the distance between Richmond, Virginia and populated cities in West Virginia, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina and Tennessee.
- Mi = Miles
- Km = Kilometers
- = Flight distance
- = Driving distance
Virginia Cities to West Virginia Cities
|Richmond to Charleston||235.4 Mi (378.8 Km)||316.3 Mi (509.1 Km)|
|Richmond to Wheeling||248.4 Mi (399.8 Km)||374.3 Mi (602.4 Km)|
|Richmond to Wellsburg||254.4 Mi (409.4 Km)||365.4 Mi (588 Km)|
|Richmond to Hooverson Heights||256 Mi (412 Km)||367.4 Mi (591.3 Km)|
|Richmond to Follansbee||256.8 Mi (413.3 Km)||383.6 Mi (617.4 Km)|
|Richmond to Weirton||261.3 Mi (420.5 Km)||379.4 Mi (610.6 Km)|
Virginia Cities to District of Columbia Cities
|Richmond to Washington||96.9 Mi (155.9 Km)||108.7 Mi (175 Km)|
Virginia Cities to Kentucky Cities
|Richmond to Meads||293.5 Mi (472.3 Km)||384.6 Mi (619 Km)|
|Richmond to Lexington||387.5 Mi (623.6 Km)||491.7 Mi (791.2 Km)|
|Richmond to Louisville||456.4 Mi (734.5 Km)||562.4 Mi (905.1 Km)|
|Richmond to Bowling Green||498.9 Mi (802.9 Km)||652.3 Mi (1049.8 Km)|
Virginia Cities to Maryland Cities
|Richmond to Waldorf||80.3 Mi (129.2 Km)||94.4 Mi (151.9 Km)|
|Richmond to Silver Spring||111.2 Mi (179 Km)||130.2 Mi (209.5 Km)|
|Richmond to Germantown||113.2 Mi (182.2 Km)||130 Mi (209.2 Km)|
|Richmond to Columbia||119.1 Mi (191.7 Km)||142.4 Mi (229.2 Km)|
|Richmond to Baltimore||128.9 Mi (207.4 Km)||151.9 Mi (244.4 Km)|
Virginia Cities to North Carolina Cities
|Richmond to Raleigh||138.8 Mi (223.4 Km)||170.8 Mi (274.9 Km)|
|Richmond to West Raleigh||139 Mi (223.7 Km)||171.7 Mi (276.4 Km)|
|Richmond to Greensboro||165.2 Mi (265.9 Km)||202.4 Mi (325.8 Km)|
|Richmond to Winston-Salem||184.5 Mi (296.9 Km)||229.1 Mi (368.6 Km)|
|Richmond to Charlotte||259.7 Mi (417.9 Km)||308.3 Mi (496.2 Km)|
Virginia Cities to Tennessee Cities
|Richmond to Knoxville||375.2 Mi (603.8 Km)||435.4 Mi (700.7 Km)|
|Richmond to Chattanooga||471.1 Mi (758.2 Km)||545.7 Mi (878.3 Km)|
|Richmond to Nashville||525.3 Mi (845.4 Km)||613.7 Mi (987.6 Km)|
|Richmond to Clarksville||551.7 Mi (887.9 Km)||660.2 Mi (1062.5 Km)|
|Richmond to Memphis||720.7 Mi (1159.9 Km)||824.6 Mi (1327 Km)|
Distance Between Virginia and Bordering States
The distance between Richmond, Virginia and major cities in bordering states; Cities in Maryland are nearest due to being 80.3 miles away.