- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
It is Distancesto.com's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Distancesto.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Distancesto.com's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Distancesto.com's visitors use its website. From time to time, Distancesto.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Distancesto.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Distancesto.com only discloses IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Distancesto.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Distancesto.com's behalf or to provide services available at Distancesto.com's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Distancesto.com's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Distancesto.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Distancesto.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Distancesto.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Distancesto.com, third parties or the public at large. Distancesto.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Distancesto.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Distancesto.com goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Distancesto.com may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.