- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cities Near Washington
The list below shows the distance between Seattle, Washington and populated cities in Idaho and Oregon.
- Mi = Miles
- Km = Kilometers
- = Flight distance
- = Driving distance
Washington Cities to Idaho Cities
|Seattle to Nampa||395.8 Mi (637 Km)||481.5 Mi (774.9 Km)|
|Seattle to Meridian||398.1 Mi (640.7 Km)||487.2 Mi (784.1 Km)|
|Seattle to Boise||404 Mi (650.2 Km)||496.3 Mi (798.7 Km)|
|Seattle to Idaho Falls||573.2 Mi (922.5 Km)||787.3 Mi (1267 Km)|
|Seattle to Pocatello||581.2 Mi (935.3 Km)||726.7 Mi (1169.5 Km)|
Washington Cities to Oregon Cities
|Seattle to Portland||144.9 Mi (233.2 Km)||173.9 Mi (279.8 Km)|
|Seattle to Gresham||145.6 Mi (234.3 Km)||181.6 Mi (292.2 Km)|
|Seattle to Hillsboro||147.3 Mi (237.1 Km)||193.2 Mi (311 Km)|
|Seattle to Salem||187.1 Mi (301.1 Km)||219.2 Mi (352.7 Km)|
|Seattle to Eugene||248.3 Mi (399.6 Km)||283 Mi (455.4 Km)|
Distance Between Washington and Bordering States
The distance between Seattle, Washington and major cities in bordering states; Cities in Oregon are nearest due to being 144.9 miles away.