- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Vancouver Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Vancouver, BC, Canada is: 49.2827291 and the longitude is: -123.12073750000002.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||32 Meters (104.99 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||CAN|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday August 18th 10:11am|
Vancouver, BC, Canada Summary
Vancouver is the 3rd most populated city in Canada (see coordinates for Canada). Toronto which is the capital of the Ontario province, located 3359.9 Km E of Vancouver is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for Toronto).
Airports near 49°16'57.82"N and 123°7'14.66"W:
- "YVR" Vancouver International Airport (10.9 Km SSW see coordinates for Vancouver International Airport)
- "YYJ" Victoria International Airport (74.2 Km SSW see coordinates for Victoria International Airport (YYJ))
Vancouver points of interest:
- 0.1 Km SW Robson Square, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 0.8 Km NE Canada Place (see coordinates for Canada Place)
- 1.6 Km SW Granville Island Public Market, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 2 Km WSW Vancouver Maritime Museum, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 6.7 Km N Capilano Suspension Bridge (see coordinates for Capilano Suspension Bridge)
Vancouver time zone:
Vancouver's coordinates are in the PST (Pacific Standard Time) and PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) time zones.
|America/Vancouver Time Zone:||PST and PDT|
|PST UTC/GMT Difference:||-08:00|
|PDT UTC/GMT Difference:||-07:00|
|PST to PDT:||+1 hour|
|PDT to PST:||-1 hour|
Note: Bellingham, WA, United States time zones also observes PST and PDT.
Need to calculate the distance between Vancouver and nearby cities? See Vancouver to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Vancouver.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|