- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Seattle Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Seattle, WA, USA is: 47.6062095 and the longitude is: -122.3320708.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||184.01 Feet (56.08 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 10th 2024 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Friday December 1st 8:16am|
Seattle, WA, USA Summary
Seattle, the seat of Suffolk County, has a latitude of 47°36'22.35"N and a longitude of 122°19'55.45"W or 47.60621 and -122.332071 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #26 in the United States.
Seattle, WA, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 72.7 Miles SE of Oak Bay, BC, Canada (see coordinates for Oak Bay).
Populated areas near Seattle:
- 5.7 Mi ESE to Mercer Island, WA (see coordinates for Mercer Island)
- 6.1 Mi E to Bellevue, WA (see coordinates for Bellevue)
- 7.7 Mi NE to Kirkland, WA (see coordinates for Kirkland)
- 8.6 Mi NNE to Inglewood-Finn Hill, WA (see coordinates for Inglewood-Finn Hill)
- 8.9 Mi W to Bainbridge Island, WA (see coordinates for Bainbridge Island)
Airports near 47°36'22.35"N and 122°19'55.45"W:
- "BFI" Boeing Field King County International Airport (5.5 Mi SSE)
- "SEA" Seattle Tacoma International Airport (10.9 Mi S see coordinates for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
Points of interest near Seattle:
- 0 Mi W Seattle Public Library, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- 0.1 Mi SE Columbia Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- 0.3 Mi SSW Pioneer Square (see coordinates for Pioneer Square)
- 0.5 Mi WNW Seattle Aquarium, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- 1.3 Mi NW Space Needle (see coordinates for Space Needle)
- 1.8 Mi NNE Seattle Asian Art Museum, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- 5.2 Mi NW Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Seattle and nearby cities? See Seattle to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Seattle.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|