- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Rancho Cucamonga Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA is: 34.10639889999999 and the longitude is: -117.5931084.
|Rancho Cucamonga Latitude:||34.10639889999999|
|Rancho Cucamonga Longitude:||-117.5931084|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1207.94 Feet (368.18 Meters)|
|County:||Los Angeles County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 26th 7:53am|
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA Summary
Rancho Cucamonga has a latitude of 34°6'23.04"N and a longitude of 117°35'35.19"W or 34.106399 and -117.593108 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #146 in the United States.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 114.6 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Rancho Cucamonga:
- 3.2 Mi W to Upland, CA (see coordinates for Upland)
- 4.4 Mi SW to Ontario, CA (see coordinates for Ontario)
- 5.9 Mi WSW to Montclair, CA (see coordinates for Montclair)
- 7.3 Mi W to Claremont, CA (see coordinates for Claremont)
- 8.5 Mi SW to Chino, CA (see coordinates for Chino)
Airports near 34°6'23.04"N and 117°35'35.19"W:
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (3.5 Mi S see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (33.7 Mi SSW see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "LGB" Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport (37.7 Mi WSW see coordinates for Long Beach Airport)
- "BUR" Bob Hope Airport (44.3 Mi W see coordinates for Bob Hope Airport (BUR))
- "PMD" Palmdale Regional/USAF Plant 42 Airport (45.8 Mi NW)
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (48 Mi WSW see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Rancho Cucamonga.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|