Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
John Wayne Airport (SNA) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for John Wayne Airport (SNA), 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707, USA is: 33.6761901 and the longitude is: -117.86747589999999.
|John Wayne Airport (SNA) Latitude:||33.6761901|
|John Wayne Airport (SNA) Longitude:||-117.86747589999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||44.33 Feet (13.51 Meters)|
|Name:||John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday June 6th 3:31pm|
Places Closest to John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport:
- 3.8 Mi SW Costa Mesa, CA (see coordinates for Costa Mesa)
- 4.2 Mi E Irvine, CA (see coordinates for Irvine)
- 4.8 Mi N Santa Ana, CA (see coordinates for Santa Ana)
- 5.3 Mi SW Newport Beach, CA (see coordinates for Newport Beach)
- 5.4 Mi NNE Tustin, CA (see coordinates for Tustin)
Other US airports near SNA:
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (30.4 Mi NNE see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (36.1 Mi WNW see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
Points of interest near SNA:
- 1.6 Mi WSW Tewinkle Park (see coordinates for TeWinkle Park)
- 1.9 Mi E Boomers, Irvine, California, United States of America
- 3.8 Mi S Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Beach, California, United States of America
- 4.2 Mi S Fashion Island (see coordinates for Fashion Island)
- 5 Mi N Ronald Reagan Federal Building and Courthouse, Santa Ana, California, United States of America
- 5.4 Mi SSW Balboa Pavilion, Newport Beach, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for John Wayne Airport (SNA).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|