- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Long Beach Airport Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Long Beach Airport, 4100 Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA 90808, USA is: 33.818323 and the longitude is: -118.144566.
|Long Beach Airport Latitude:||33.818323|
|Long Beach Airport Longitude:||-118.144566|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||35.62 Feet (10.86 Meters)|
|Name:||Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport|
|Street:||Donald Douglas Drive|
|County:||Los Angeles County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Friday July 10th 4:51am|
Places Closest to Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport:
- 4.4 Mi SW Long Beach, CA (see coordinates for Long Beach)
- 4.7 Mi NNE Bellflower, CA (see coordinates for Bellflower)
- 4.8 Mi NE Artesia, CA (see coordinates for Artesia)
- 5 Mi N Paramount, CA (see coordinates for Paramount)
- 5.4 Mi ENE Cerritos, CA (see coordinates for Cerritos)
Another US airport near LGB:
- "BUR" Bob Hope Airport (29.1 Mi NNW see coordinates for Bob Hope Airport (BUR))
Points of interest near LGB:
- 2.7 Mi SE Walter Pyramid, Long Beach, California, United States of America
- 2.8 Mi SSE Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden (see coordinates for Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden)
- 3.2 Mi WNW Rancho Los Cerritos Historic Area, Long Beach, California, United States of America
- 4.3 Mi NE Los Cerritos Shopping Center, Cerritos, California, United States of America
- 4.6 Mi SW Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, Long Beach, California, United States of America
- 4.8 Mi SW Aquarium of the Pacific, Long Beach, California, United States of America
- 5.2 Mi SSW RMS Queen Mary, Long Beach, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Long Beach Airport.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|