- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tijuana Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico is: 32.5149469 and the longitude is: -117.03824710000004.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||109.88 Meters (360.5 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MEX|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 10th 2019 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday March 21st 2:25am|
Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico Summary
Tijuana has a latitude of 32°30'53.81"N and a longitude of 117°2'17.69"W or 32.514947 and -117.038247 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in Mexico.
Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico coordinates are near the United States border; 10.4 Kilometers SE of Imperial Beach, CA, United States (see coordinates for Imperial Beach).
Populated areas near Tijuana:
- 8.4 Km S to Porticos de San Antonio, B.C. (see coordinates for Porticos De San Antonio)
- 9 Km E to Las Delicias, B.C. (see coordinates for Delicias)
- 16.7 Km S to Rosarito, B.C. (see coordinates for Rosarito)
- 20.4 Km E to Terrazas del Valle, B.C. (see coordinates for Terrazas del Valle)
- 38.3 Km E to Tecate, B.C. (see coordinates for Tecate)
Airports near 32°30'53.81"N and 117°2'17.69"W:
- "TIJ" General Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport (7 Km ENE see coordinates for Tijuana International Airport)
Points of interest near Tijuana:
- 2.2 Km NE Centro Cultural Tijuana, Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico
- 2.4 Km N Tijuana Wax Museum, Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico
- 9.3 Km ESE Parque Morelos, Tijuana, Baja California Norte, Mexico
Tijuana time zone:
Tijuana's coordinates are in the PST (Pacific Standard Time) and PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) time zones.
|America/Tijuana Time Zone:||PST and PDT|
|PST UTC/GMT Difference:||-08:00|
|PDT UTC/GMT Difference:||-07:00|
|PST to PDT:||+1 hour|
|PDT to PST:||-1 hour|
Note: Imperial Beach, CA, United States time zones also observes PST and PDT.
Need to calculate the distance between Tijuana and nearby cities? See Tijuana to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tijuana.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|