- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Imperial Beach Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Imperial Beach, CA, USA is: 32.5839444 and the longitude is: -117.11308489999999.
|Imperial Beach Latitude:||32.5839444|
|Imperial Beach Longitude:||-117.11308489999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||19.98 Feet (6.09 Meters)|
|County:||San Diego County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 10th 2019 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Friday August 23rd 2:54am|
Imperial Beach, CA, USA Summary
Imperial Beach has a latitude of 32°35'2.2"N and a longitude of 117°6'47.11"W or 32.583944 and -117.113085 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1522 in the United States.
Imperial Beach, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 6.5 Miles NW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Imperial Beach:
- 4.2 Mi NNE to Chula Vista, CA (see coordinates for Chula Vista)
- 6.6 Mi N to National City, CA (see coordinates for National City)
- 8.1 Mi NNW to Coronado, CA (see coordinates for Coronado)
- 9.5 Mi NNW to San Diego, CA (see coordinates for San Diego)
- 12.9 Mi NNE to Spring Valley, CA (see coordinates for Spring Valley)
Airports near 32°35'2.2"N and 117°6'47.11"W:
- "SAN" San Diego International Airport (11.3 Mi NNW see coordinates for San Diego International Airport (SAN))
Points of interest near Imperial Beach:
- 4.9 Mi ESE Las Americas Premium Outlets, San Ysidro, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Imperial Beach.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|