- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Los Angeles International Airport Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Los Angeles International Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA is: 33.9415889 and the longitude is: -118.40853.
|Los Angeles International Airport Latitude:||33.9415889|
|Los Angeles International Airport Longitude:||-118.40853|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||120.63 Feet (36.77 Meters)|
|Name:||Los Angeles International Airport|
|Street:||1 World Way|
|County:||Los Angeles County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 6:23am|
Places Closest to Los Angeles International Airport:
- 1.6 Mi SSW El Segundo, CA (see coordinates for El Segundo)
- 3.5 Mi ENE Inglewood, CA (see coordinates for Inglewood)
- 3.7 Mi ESE Hawthorne, CA (see coordinates for Hawthorne)
- 3.9 Mi S Manhattan Beach, CA (see coordinates for Manhattan Beach)
- 5.5 Mi S Hermosa Beach, CA (see coordinates for Hermosa Beach)
Other US airports near LAX:
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (36.1 Mi ESE see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (46.9 Mi E see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
Points of interest near LAX:
- 1.5 Mi SE Automobile Driving Museum, El Segundo, California, United States of America
- 3.2 Mi NNE Westfield Culver City Shopping Center, Culver City, California, United States of America
- 4 Mi SSE Polliwog Park (see coordinates for Polliwog Park)
- 4.2 Mi NW Venice Fishing Pier (see coordinates for Venice Fishing Pier)
- 5.5 Mi N Sony Pictures Studios, Culver City, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Los Angeles International Airport.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|