- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Claremont Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Claremont, CA, USA is: 34.0966764 and the longitude is: -117.7197785.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1168.88 Feet (356.28 Meters)|
|County:||Los Angeles County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Friday July 10th 5:58am|
Claremont, CA, USA Summary
Claremont has a latitude of 34°5'48.04"N and a longitude of 117°43'11.2"W or 34.096676 and -117.719779 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1101 in the United States.
Claremont, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 116.2 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Claremont:
- 2.2 Mi SE to Montclair, CA (see coordinates for Montclair)
- 3.4 Mi SSW to Pomona, CA (see coordinates for Pomona)
- 4.1 Mi E to Upland, CA (see coordinates for Upland)
- 4.6 Mi ESE to Ontario, CA (see coordinates for Ontario)
- 5 Mi W to San Dimas, CA (see coordinates for San Dimas)
Airports near 34°5'48.04"N and 117°43'11.2"W:
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (7.4 Mi ESE see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (30.3 Mi SSW see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "LGB" Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport (31.4 Mi SW see coordinates for Long Beach Airport)
- "BUR" Bob Hope Airport (37.3 Mi W see coordinates for Bob Hope Airport (BUR))
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (40.8 Mi WSW see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
- "PMD" Palmdale Regional/USAF Plant 42 Airport (42.3 Mi NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Claremont.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|