- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ontario Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ontario, CA, USA is: 34.0633443 and the longitude is: -117.6508876.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1003.41 Feet (305.84 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday November 12th 9:00am|
Ontario, CA, USA Summary
Ontario has a latitude of 34°3'48.04"N and a longitude of 117°39'3.2"W or 34.063344 and -117.650888 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #148 in the United States.
Ontario, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 112.7 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Ontario:
- 2.4 Mi N to Upland, CA (see coordinates for Upland)
- 2.4 Mi WNW to Montclair, CA (see coordinates for Montclair)
- 4.2 Mi SSW to Chino, CA (see coordinates for Chino)
- 4.4 Mi NE to Rancho Cucamonga, CA (see coordinates for Rancho Cucamonga)
- 4.6 Mi WNW to Claremont, CA (see coordinates for Claremont)
Airports near 34°3'48.04"N and 117°39'3.2"W:
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (2.9 Mi E see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (29.5 Mi SSW see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "LGB" Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport (33.4 Mi WSW see coordinates for Long Beach Airport)
- "BUR" Bob Hope Airport (41.6 Mi WNW see coordinates for Bob Hope Airport (BUR))
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (44.2 Mi W see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
- "PMD" Palmdale Regional/USAF Plant 42 Airport (46.3 Mi NNW)
Points of interest near Ontario:
- 0.1 Mi SSE Museum of History and Art, Ontario, California, United States of America
- 2.5 Mi E Ontario Convention Center (see coordinates for ontario convention center)
- 5.8 Mi E Ontario Mills Shopping Mall, Ontario, California, United States of America
- 5.8 Mi E Scandia Amusement Park, Ontario, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ontario.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|