- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Montclair Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Montclair, CA, USA is: 34.0775104 and the longitude is: -117.68977760000001.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1062.19 Feet (323.76 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Saturday January 25th 6:12am|
Montclair, CA, USA Summary
Montclair has a latitude of 34°4'39.04"N and a longitude of 117°41'23.2"W or 34.07751 and -117.689778 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1036 in the United States.
Montclair, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 114.4 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Montclair:
- 2.2 Mi NW to Claremont, CA (see coordinates for Claremont)
- 2.4 Mi ESE to Ontario, CA (see coordinates for Ontario)
- 2.7 Mi ENE to Upland, CA (see coordinates for Upland)
- 3.8 Mi WSW to Pomona, CA (see coordinates for Pomona)
- 4.5 Mi S to Chino, CA (see coordinates for Chino)
Airports near 34°4'39.04"N and 117°41'23.2"W:
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (5.3 Mi ESE see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (29.6 Mi SSW see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "LGB" Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport (32 Mi SW see coordinates for Long Beach Airport)
- "BUR" Bob Hope Airport (39.2 Mi WNW see coordinates for Bob Hope Airport (BUR))
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (42.2 Mi WSW see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
- "PMD" Palmdale Regional/USAF Plant 42 Airport (44.3 Mi NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Montclair.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|