- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Staines-upon-Thames Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, UK is: 51.43148 and the longitude is: -0.515525.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||16.79 Meters (55.08 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 31st 2021 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 27th 10:41am|
Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, UK Summary
Staines is located in the city of Staines-upon-Thames and has a latitude of 51°25'53.33"N and a longitude of 0°30'55.89"W or 51.43148 and -0.515525 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #147 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Staines:
- 4.8 Mi SSE to Weybridge, England (see coordinates for Weybridge)
- 5.2 Mi SE to Walton-on-Thames, England (see coordinates for Walton-on-Thames)
- 5.5 Mi NW to Windsor, England (see coordinates for Windsor)
- 6.4 Mi ESE to West Molesey, England (see coordinates for West Molesey)
- 6.4 Mi NNW to Slough, England (see coordinates for Slough)
Note: Staines is also located 17.5 Mi WSW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°25'53.33"N and 0°30'55.89"W:
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (3.6 Mi NE see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (24.1 Mi SE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "LCY" London City Airport (25.1 Mi ENE)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (31.3 Mi N see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (44.9 Mi NE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Staines-upon-Thames.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|