- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
London Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for London, UK is: 51.5073509 and the longitude is: -0.1277583.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||19.82 Meters (65.01 Feet)|
|District:||City of Belgrade|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 31st 2021 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Saturday September 25th 1:41am|
London is the capital of the United Kingdom (see coordinates for United Kingdom) and is located 276 Mi E of Loch Garman, L, Ireland.
London is the most populated city in the United Kingdom. City of London (see coordinates for City of London) located 1.6 Mi ENE of London, is the 2nd most populated in the United Kingdom and Birmingham 101 Mi away NW is the 3rd most populated.
Airports near 51°30'26.46"N and 0°7'39.93"W:
- "LCY" London City Airport (7.9 Mi E)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (14.6 Mi W see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (25 Mi S see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (27.4 Mi NNW see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (30.4 Mi NNE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
London points of interest:
- 0.6 Mi SW Buckingham Palace (see coordinates for Buckingham Palace)
- 1.2 Mi ENE Old Bailey (see coordinates for Old Bailey)
- 1.5 Mi WNW Hyde Park Speakers' Corner, London, England, United Kingdom
- 1.6 Mi WSW Harrods, London, England, United Kingdom
- 1.8 Mi ENE Bank of England Museum, London, England, United Kingdom
- 4.4 Mi NNW Hampstead Heath (see coordinates for Hampstead Heath)
- 5.8 Mi ESE Royal Observatory (see coordinates for Royal Observatory)
London time zone:
London's coordinates are in the GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and BST (British Summer Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in United Kingdom.
|Europe/London Time Zone:||GMT and BST|
|BST UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|GMT to BST:||+1 hour|
|BST to GMT:||-1 hour|
Note: Guernsey and Jersey time zones also observe GMT and BST.
Need to calculate the distance between London and nearby cities? See London to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for London.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|