- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Windsor Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Windsor, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead SL4, UK is: 51.481728 and the longitude is: -0.613576.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||20.29 Meters (66.57 Feet)|
|District:||Windsor and Maidenhead|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 31st 2021 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 29th 2:01am|
Windsor, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead SL4, UK Summary
Windsor has a latitude of 51°28'54.22"N and a longitude of 0°36'48.87"W or 51.481728 and -0.613576 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #285 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Windsor:
- 2.1 Mi NNE to Slough, England (see coordinates for Slough)
- 5.4 Mi WNW to Maidenhead, England (see coordinates for Maidenhead)
- 5.5 Mi SE to Staines, England (see coordinates for Staines-upon-Thames)
- 5.9 Mi SSW to Ascot, England (see coordinates for Ascot)
- 7.6 Mi SW to Bracknell, England (see coordinates for Bracknell)
Note: Windsor is also located 21 Mi W of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°28'54.22"N and 0°36'48.87"W:
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (6.6 Mi E see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LCY" London City Airport (28.8 Mi E)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (29.1 Mi NNE see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (29.4 Mi SE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "BZZ" RAF Brize Norton (45.6 Mi WNW)
Points of interest near Windsor:
- 0.2 Mi ENE Windsor Royal Shopping Centre, Windsor, England, United Kingdom
- 0.3 Mi ENE Windsor Castle (see coordinates for Windsor Castle)
- 0.3 Mi E Windsor Guildhall (see coordinates for Windsor Guildhall)
- 0.9 Mi ESE Frogmore House, Windsor, England, United Kingdom
- 1.9 Mi SW Legoland (see coordinates for Legoland)
- 2.2 Mi SSW Windsor Great Park (see coordinates for Windsor Great Park)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Windsor.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|