- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower, Stansted Airport (STN), Stansted, Essex CM24 1AH, UK is: 51.8853148 and the longitude is: 0.2544207999999344.
|Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower Latitude:||51.8853148|
|Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower Longitude:||0.2544207999999344|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||96.29 Meters (315.9 Feet)|
|Name:||London Stansted Airport|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 27th 2022 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 30th 2022 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 29th 6:57am|
Places Closest to London Stansted Airport:
- 4.4 Mi WSW Bishops Stortford, England (see coordinates for Bishop's Stortford)
- 12.7 Mi E Braintree, England (see coordinates for Braintree)
- 13.1 Mi WSW Ware, England (see coordinates for Ware)
- 13.8 Mi SE Chelmsford, England (see coordinates for Chelmsford)
- 17.4 Mi ESE Witham, England (see coordinates for Witham)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|