- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Chelmsford Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Chelmsford, Essex, UK is: 51.735587 and the longitude is: 0.46855.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||32.63 Meters (107.06 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Friday November 27th 2:11am|
Chelmsford, Essex, UK Summary
Chelmsford, the seat of Essex District, has a latitude of 51°44'8.11"N and a longitude of 0°28'6.78"E or 51.735587 and 0.46855 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #54 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Chelmsford:
- 7.7 Mi SSW to Billericay, England (see coordinates for Billericay)
- 8.4 Mi ENE to Witham, England (see coordinates for Witham)
- 8.7 Mi E to Maldon, England (see coordinates for Maldon)
- 8.9 Mi SSE to Wickford, England (see coordinates for Wickford)
- 10.5 Mi SW to Brentwood, England (see coordinates for Brentwood)
Note: Chelmsford is also located 30.1 Mi ENE of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°44'8.11"N and 0°28'6.78"E:
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (14.4 Mi NW see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
- "LCY" London City Airport (23.8 Mi SW)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (37 Mi WNW see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (43.9 Mi WSW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (49.5 Mi SW see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
Points of interest near Chelmsford:
- 0.2 Mi ESE Chelmsford Cathedral, Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
- 2.1 Mi SSW Hylands House and Park, Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Chelmsford.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|