- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Gatwick Airport (LGW) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Gatwick Airport (LGW), West Sussex RH6 0NP, UK is: 51.1536621 and the longitude is: -0.18206290000000536.
|Gatwick Airport (LGW) Latitude:||51.1536621|
|Gatwick Airport (LGW) Longitude:||-0.18206290000000536|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||54.43 Meters (178.59 Feet)|
|Name:||London Gatwick Airport|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Saturday December 5th 6:01am|
Places Closest to London Gatwick Airport:
- 5.9 Mi N Reigate, England (see coordinates for Reigate)
- 5.9 Mi N Redhill, England (see coordinates for Redhill)
- 9.8 Mi NNE Caterham, England (see coordinates for Caterham)
- 11.7 Mi N Banstead, England (see coordinates for Banstead)
- 11.8 Mi NW Leatherhead, England (see coordinates for Leatherhead)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Gatwick Airport (LGW).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|