- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4, Heathrow Airport, Heathrow Airport (LHR), Southern Perimeter Road, London TW6 3XA, UK is: 51.4599986 and the longitude is: -0.4473375000000033.
|Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 Latitude:||51.4599986|
|Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 Longitude:||-0.4473375000000033|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||31.32 Meters (102.77 Feet)|
|Name:||London Heathrow Airport|
|Street:||Southern Perimeter Road|
|District:||Los Angeles County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Friday October 30th 10:41pm|
Places Closest to London Heathrow Airport:
- 3.5 Mi SW Staines, England (see coordinates for Staines-upon-Thames)
- 4.6 Mi NE Southall, England (see coordinates for Southall)
- 5.1 Mi SE West Molesey, England (see coordinates for West Molesey)
- 5.1 Mi SSE Walton-on-Thames, England (see coordinates for Walton-on-Thames)
- 5.1 Mi E Isleworth, England (see coordinates for Isleworth)
Other GB airports near LHR:
- "LCY" London City Airport (21.9 Mi E)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (24.2 Mi SSE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (28.9 Mi N see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (41.4 Mi NE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
Points of interest near LHR:
- 3.4 Mi N Stockley Park, West Drayton, England, United Kingdom
- 4.5 Mi SW Thorpe Park, Chertsey, England, United Kingdom
- 5.9 Mi SE Bushy Park (see coordinates for Bushy Park)
- 5.9 Mi SE Hampton Court Palace (see coordinates for Hampton Court Palace)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|