- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ware Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ware, Hertfordshire, UK is: 51.810437 and the longitude is: -0.028177.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||35.43 Meters (116.25 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Saturday December 5th 5:05am|
Ware, Hertfordshire, UK Summary
Ware has a latitude of 51°48'37.57"N and a longitude of 0°1'41.44"W or 51.810437 and -0.028177 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #444 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Ware:
- 7.6 Mi S to Cheshunt, England (see coordinates for Cheshunt)
- 7.7 Mi W to Welwyn Garden City, England (see coordinates for Welwyn Garden City)
- 8.8 Mi S to Waltham Abbey, England (see coordinates for Waltham Abbey)
- 8.9 Mi ENE to Bishops Stortford, England (see coordinates for Bishop's Stortford)
- 9.7 Mi NW to Stevenage, England (see coordinates for Stevenage)
Note: Ware is also located 21.4 Mi N of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°48'37.57"N and 0°1'41.44"W:
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (12.4 Mi ENE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (15.2 Mi WNW see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LCY" London City Airport (21.4 Mi S)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (30 Mi SW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (46.3 Mi S see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
Points of interest near Ware:
- 0.3 Mi SW Scott's Grotto, Ware, England, United Kingdom
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ware.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|