- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Walton-on-Thames Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, UK is: 51.38847 and the longitude is: -0.416969.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||20.03 Meters (65.71 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 31st 2021 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Monday September 20th 9:32pm|
Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, UK Summary
Walton-on-Thames has a latitude of 51°23'18.49"N and a longitude of 0°25'1.09"W or 51.38847 and -0.416969 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #337 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Walton-on-Thames:
- 2.1 Mi ENE to West Molesey, England (see coordinates for West Molesey)
- 2.1 Mi SW to Weybridge, England (see coordinates for Weybridge)
- 4.1 Mi S to Cobham, England (see coordinates for Cobham)
- 4.9 Mi E to Surbiton, England (see coordinates for Surbiton)
- 5.2 Mi NW to Staines, England (see coordinates for Staines-upon-Thames)
Note: Walton-on-Thames is also located 14.9 Mi SW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°23'18.49"N and 0°25'1.09"W:
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (6 Mi NNW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (19.3 Mi SSE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "LCY" London City Airport (21.9 Mi ENE)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (33.7 Mi N see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (44.3 Mi NE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
Points of interest near Walton-on-Thames:
- 3.5 Mi ENE Hampton Court Palace (see coordinates for Hampton Court Palace)
- 5.2 Mi ESE Chessington World of Adventures (see coordinates for Chessington World of Adventures)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Walton-on-Thames.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|