- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Slough Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Slough, UK is: 51.510538 and the longitude is: -0.595041.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||31.26 Meters (102.57 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 31st 2021 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 29th 3:43am|
Slough, UK Summary
Slough has a latitude of 51°30'37.94"N and a longitude of 0°35'42.15"W or 51.510538 and -0.595041 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #44 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Slough:
- 2.1 Mi SSW to Windsor, England (see coordinates for Windsor)
- 5.5 Mi W to Maidenhead, England (see coordinates for Maidenhead)
- 6.4 Mi SSE to Staines, England (see coordinates for Staines-upon-Thames)
- 7.2 Mi NNE to Chalfont Saint Peter, England (see coordinates for Chalfont Saint Peter)
- 8 Mi SSW to Ascot, England (see coordinates for Ascot)
Note: Slough is also located 20.1 Mi W of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°30'37.94"N and 0°35'42.15"W:
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (6.4 Mi ESE see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (27 Mi NNE see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LCY" London City Airport (28 Mi E)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (30.5 Mi SE see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (44 Mi NE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
Need to calculate the distance between Slough and nearby cities? See Slough to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Slough.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|