- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
United States Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for United States is: 44.427963 and the longitude is: -110.58845500000001.
|United States Latitude:||44.427963|
|United States Longitude:||-110.58845500000001|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||8053.34 Feet (2454.66 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Continent Region:||Northern America|
|Time Zone:||Multiple Time Zones|
United States Summary
The United States is located in the continent of North America, SSE of Lethbridge, Canada (see coordinates for Canada); NNE of Mexicali, Mexico (see coordinates for Mexico) and NW of Minas de Matahambre, Cuba (see coordinates for Cuba).
The capital of the United States is Washington, D.C.. English is the main language of the country. Spanish, Hawaiian and French is also spoken.
The 5 most populated places in the United States are:
- New York City (see coordinates for New York)
- Los Angeles (see coordinates for Los Angeles)
- Chicago (see coordinates for Chicago)
- Brooklyn (see coordinates for Brooklyn)
- Borough of Queens (see coordinates for Queens County)
Washington, D.C. (see coordinates for Washington), ranks #27.
6 points of interest in United States:
- Port Authority Bus Terminal, New York, New York, United States of America (see coordinates for Port Authority Bus Terminal)
- Statue of Liberty, New York, New York, United States of America (see coordinates for Statue of Liberty)
- Rancho Los Cerritos Historic Area, Long Beach, California, United States of America
- J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Chicago Water Tower, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
United States time zone(s):
|Alaska Time Zone||-09:00/-08:00|
|Mountain Time Zone||-07:00/-06:00|
|Central Time Zone||-06:00/-05:00|
|Eastern Time Zone||-05:00/-04:00|
|Pacific Time Zone||-08:00/-07:00|
|Hawaii Time Zone||-10:00/-09:00|
|Samoa Standard Time||-11:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for United States.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|