- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Standard time and daylight time is observed by this time zone; CST Central Standard Time is 6 hours behind of UTC/GMT time and CDT Central Daylight Time is behind by 5 hours.
|Central Standard Time:|
Wednesday January 22nd 10:36pm CST
|Status:||Time Zone:||UTC/GMT Offset:||
|Central Daylight Time:|
|Status:||Time Zone:||UTC/GMT Offset:||Not Being Observed||CDT||-05:00|
|Year:||CDT Begins:||CDT Ends:|
|2022||Sunday March 13th||Sunday November 6th|
|2021||Sunday March 14th||Sunday November 7th|
|2020||Sunday March 8th||Sunday November 1st|
|2019||Sunday March 10th||Sunday November 3rd|
|2018||Sunday March 11th||Sunday November 4th|
Areas in Canada which observe the Central Time Zone
Province of Manitoba, western Nunavut and a portion of Ontario near Manitoba observe CST and CDT.
Most of Saskatchewan observes CST year round except for Lloydminster which observes Mountain time.
- Nuevo León
- San Luis Potosí
All of the above Mexican states observe CST as well as CDT
- Alabama (except for Lanett, Phenix City, Smiths Station and Valley)
- Florida Panhandle (Apalachicola River near Alabama border)
- Indiana (near the border of Illinois and Kentucky)
- Kansas (except for Sherman, Wallace, Greeley and Hamilton counties)
- Kentucky (areas west of Louisville, KY and near the Nashville, TN metropolitan area)
- Michigan (except for counties which border Wisconsin)
- Nebraska (eastern parts)
- North Dakota (most of the state except for southwest areas near Montana and South Dakota)
- South Dakota (eastern part)
- Tennessee (mid and western area)
- Texas (except Hudspeth and El Paso counties)
All of the above US states observe CST as well as CDT
|« List of World Time Zones|