- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
America/Bahia_Banderas is a time zone identifier used in Mexico and is 1 of 11 identifiers used in the country. The identifier belongs to the Central time zone CST and CDT and has a UTC/GMT offset of -06:00 for standard time and -05:00 for observing daylight time. Coordinates are 20.8 N and -105.25 W.
Thursday September 28th 2:04am
|Observing Daylight Time:||Yes|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|Time Zone Name:||Central Daylight Time|
|Continent Region:||North America|
*Note: map data might not always be 100% accurate as far as boundaries are concerned, but good enough to give you a general idea. Please give the map sufficient time to load, because it often contains a lot of data which needs to be processed.
|Year:||CDT Begins:||CDT Ends:|
|2025||Sunday April 6th at 2:00am||Sunday October 26th at 2:00am|
|2024||Sunday April 7th at 2:00am||Sunday October 27th at 2:00am|
|2023||Sunday April 2nd at 2:00am||Sunday October 29th at 2:00am|
|2022||Sunday April 3rd at 2:00am||Sunday October 30th at 2:00am|
|2021||Sunday April 4th at 2:00am||Sunday October 31st at 2:00am|