- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Los Angeles Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Los Angeles, CA, USA is: 34.0522342 and the longitude is: -118.2436849.
|Los Angeles Latitude:||34.0522342|
|Los Angeles Longitude:||-118.2436849|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||284.93 Feet (86.85 Meters)|
|County:||New York County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 5th 3:13am|
Los Angeles, CA, USA Summary
Los Angeles which is the seat of New York County, is the 2nd most populated city in the United States (see coordinates for United States). New York City located 2446.2 Mi E of Los Angeles is the most populated (see coordinates for New York).
Airports near 34°3'8.04"N and 118°14'37.27"W:
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (12.1 Mi SW see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (33.8 Mi SE see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (36.8 Mi E see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
Los Angeles points of interest:
- 1.5 Mi WSW L.A. Live, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- 6.8 Mi W Farmers Market, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- 13.5 Mi W J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- 15.1 Mi S Rancho Los Cerritos Historic Area, Long Beach, California, United States of America
Los Angeles time zone:
Los Angeles' coordinates are in the PST (Pacific Standard Time) and PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) time zones.
|America/Los_Angeles Time Zone:||PST and PDT|
|PST UTC/GMT Difference:||-08:00|
|PDT UTC/GMT Difference:||-07:00|
|PST to PDT:||+1 hour|
|PDT to PST:||-1 hour|
Note: Tijuana, Mexico time zones also observes PST and PDT.
Need to calculate the distance between Los Angeles and nearby cities? See Los Angeles to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Los Angeles.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|