- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Santa Ana Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Santa Ana, CA, USA is: 33.7455731 and the longitude is: -117.86783379999997.
|Santa Ana Latitude:||33.7455731|
|Santa Ana Longitude:||-117.86783379999997|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||115.22 Feet (35.12 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 12th 2:48am|
Santa Ana, CA, USA Summary
Santa Ana, the seat of Orange County, has a latitude of 33°44'44.06"N and a longitude of 117°52'4.2"W or 33.745573 and -117.867834 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #61 in the United States.
Santa Ana, CA, USA coordinates are near the Mexico border; 97.7 Miles NNW of Tijuana, B.C., Mexico (see coordinates for Tijuana).
Populated areas near Santa Ana:
- 2.4 Mi E to Tustin, CA (see coordinates for Tustin)
- 3 Mi NNE to Orange, CA (see coordinates for Orange)
- 4.6 Mi ENE to North Tustin, CA (see coordinates for North Tustin)
- 4.7 Mi WNW to Garden Grove, CA (see coordinates for Garden Grove)
- 5.5 Mi WSW to Fountain Valley, CA (see coordinates for Fountain Valley)
Airports near 33°44'44.06"N and 117°52'4.2"W:
- "SNA" John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (4.8 Mi S see coordinates for John Wayne Airport (SNA))
- "LGB" Long Beach /Daugherty Field/ Airport (17.1 Mi WNW see coordinates for Long Beach Airport)
- "ONT" Ontario International Airport (26.4 Mi NE see coordinates for LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT))
- "LAX" Los Angeles International Airport (33.9 Mi WNW see coordinates for Los Angeles International Airport)
- "BUR" Bob Hope Airport (42.2 Mi NW see coordinates for Bob Hope Airport (BUR))
Points of interest near Santa Ana:
- 0.3 Mi NNW Old Orange County Courthouse, Santa Ana, California, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Santa Ana and nearby cities? See Santa Ana to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Santa Ana.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|