- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Jose Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Jose, CA, USA is: 37.3382082 and the longitude is: -121.8863286.
|San Jose Latitude:||37.3382082|
|San Jose Longitude:||-121.8863286|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||80.56 Feet (24.56 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 10th 2019 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday October 22nd 6:39am|
San Jose, CA, USA Summary
San Jose, the seat of Riverside County, has a latitude of 37°20'17.55"N and a longitude of 121°53'10.78"W or 37.338208 and -121.886329 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #13 in the United States.
Populated areas near San Jose:
- 3.9 Mi WNW to Santa Clara, CA (see coordinates for Santa Clara)
- 4.3 Mi ENE to Alum Rock, CA (see coordinates for Alum Rock)
- 5 Mi SW to Campbell, CA (see coordinates for Campbell)
- 6.5 Mi N to Milpitas, CA (see coordinates for Milpitas)
- 8.1 Mi W to Cupertino, CA (see coordinates for Cupertino)
Airports near 37°20'17.55"N and 121°53'10.78"W:
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (2.9 Mi NW)
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (32.2 Mi NW)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (33.1 Mi NW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
Points of interest near San Jose:
- 0.4 Mi SW St. Joseph Cathedral Basilica, San Jose, California, United States of America
- 0.5 Mi SSW Plaza de Cesar Chavez, San Jose, California, United States of America
- 0.6 Mi SSW San Jose Convention Center (see coordinates for San Jose Convention Center)
- 5.5 Mi NE Alum Rock Park, San Jose, California, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between San Jose and nearby cities? See San Jose to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Jose.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|