- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Milpitas Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Milpitas, CA, USA is: 37.4323341 and the longitude is: -121.8995741.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||22.01 Feet (6.71 Meters)|
|County:||Santa Clara County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Friday September 29th 9:11am|
Milpitas, CA, USA Summary
Milpitas has a latitude of 37°25'56.4"N and a longitude of 121°53'58.47"W or 37.432334 and -121.899574 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #489 in the United States.
Populated areas near Milpitas:
- 6.1 Mi SE to Alum Rock, CA (see coordinates for Alum Rock)
- 6.2 Mi SSW to Santa Clara, CA (see coordinates for Santa Clara)
- 6.5 Mi S to San Jose, CA (see coordinates for San Jose)
- 8.7 Mi WSW to Sunnyvale, CA (see coordinates for Sunnyvale)
- 9.4 Mi NNW to Fremont, CA (see coordinates for Fremont)
Airports near 37°25'56.4"N and 121°53'58.47"W:
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (5.1 Mi SSW)
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (26.6 Mi NW)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (29.1 Mi WNW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Milpitas.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|