- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Francisco International Airport (SFO), San Francisco, CA 94128, USA is: 37.6213129 and the longitude is: -122.3789554.
|San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Latitude:||37.6213129|
|San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Longitude:||-122.3789554|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||5.73 Feet (1.75 Meters)|
|Name:||San Francisco International Airport|
|County:||San Mateo County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Thursday December 12th 2:33pm|
Places Closest to San Francisco International Airport:
- 1.6 Mi SSW Millbrae, CA (see coordinates for Millbrae)
- 1.9 Mi WNW San Bruno, CA (see coordinates for San Bruno)
- 2.8 Mi NW South San Francisco, CA (see coordinates for South San Francisco)
- 3.4 Mi SSE Burlingame, CA (see coordinates for Burlingame)
- 5 Mi SE San Mateo, CA (see coordinates for San Mateo)
Other US airports near SFO:
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (11.1 Mi NE)
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (30.5 Mi SE)
Points of interest near SFO:
- 2.3 Mi NW South San Francisco Convention Center, South San Francisco, California, United States of America
- 3.9 Mi SE Coyote Point Museum, San Mateo, California, United States of America
- 6 Mi NW Serramonte Center (see coordinates for Serramonte Center)
- 6.2 Mi N Candlestick Point State Recreation Area (see coordinates for Candlestick Point State Recreation Area)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|