- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Santa Clara Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Santa Clara, CA, USA is: 37.3541079 and the longitude is: -121.9552356.
|Santa Clara Latitude:||37.3541079|
|Santa Clara Longitude:||-121.9552356|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||72.26 Feet (22.02 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 10th 1:33am|
Santa Clara, CA, USA Summary
Santa Clara has a latitude of 37°21'14.79"N and a longitude of 121°57'18.85"W or 37.354108 and -121.955236 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #217 in the United States.
Populated areas near Santa Clara:
- 3.9 Mi ESE to San Jose, CA (see coordinates for San Jose)
- 4.6 Mi WNW to Sunnyvale, CA (see coordinates for Sunnyvale)
- 4.6 Mi S to Campbell, CA (see coordinates for Campbell)
- 4.7 Mi WSW to Cupertino, CA (see coordinates for Cupertino)
- 6.2 Mi NNE to Milpitas, CA (see coordinates for Milpitas)
Airports near 37°21'14.79"N and 121°57'18.85"W:
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (1.6 Mi ENE)
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (29.3 Mi NNW)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (29.4 Mi NW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
Points of interest near Santa Clara:
- 1 Mi E Mission Santa Clara de Asis (see coordinates for Mission Santa Clara de Asís)
- 2.4 Mi N Intel Museum, Santa Clara, California, United States of America
- 2.8 Mi N Rivermark Village, Santa Clara, California, United States of America
- 2.9 Mi NNW California's Great America, Santa Clara, California, United States of America
- 3.8 Mi ESE St. Joseph Cathedral Basilica, San Jose, California, United States of America
- 3.9 Mi ESE Plaza de Cesar Chavez, San Jose, California, United States of America
- 5.5 Mi ESE Kelley Park (see coordinates for Kelley Park)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Santa Clara.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|