- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Oakland Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Oakland, CA, USA is: 37.8043637 and the longitude is: -122.2711137.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||42.74 Feet (13.03 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 10th 2019 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Friday August 23rd 1:46am|
Oakland, CA, USA Summary
Oakland, the seat of Shasta County, has a latitude of 37°48'15.71"N and a longitude of 122°16'16.01"W or 37.804364 and -122.271114 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #50 in the United States.
Populated areas near Oakland:
- 3.1 Mi SSE to Alameda, CA (see coordinates for Alameda)
- 4.6 Mi N to Berkeley, CA (see coordinates for Berkeley)
- 5.9 Mi NNW to Albany, CA (see coordinates for Albany)
- 7.1 Mi NE to Orinda, CA (see coordinates for Orinda)
- 8 Mi ENE to Moraga, CA (see coordinates for Moraga)
Airports near 37°48'15.71"N and 122°16'16.01"W:
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (6.4 Mi SSE)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (14 Mi SSW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (35.8 Mi SSE)
Points of interest near Oakland:
- 0.1 Mi WSW Oakland City Center, Oakland, California, United States of America
- 0.2 Mi S Oakland Convention Center, Oakland, California, United States of America
- 0.6 Mi SE Oakland Museum of California, Oakland, California, United States of America
- 0.7 Mi ENE Children's Fairyland, Oakland, California, United States of America
- 0.7 Mi SSW Jack London Square, Oakland, California, United States of America
- 0.8 Mi SW USS Potomac, Oakland, California, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Oakland and nearby cities? See Oakland to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Oakland.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|