- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Alameda Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Alameda, CA, USA is: 37.7652065 and the longitude is: -122.24163550000003.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||32.43 Feet (9.89 Meters)|
|County:||Santa Clara County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday July 9th 10:40pm|
Alameda, CA, USA Summary
Alameda has a latitude of 37°45'54.74"N and a longitude of 122°14'29.89"W or 37.765207 and -122.241636 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #433 in the United States.
Populated areas near Alameda:
- 3.1 Mi NNW to Oakland, CA (see coordinates for Oakland)
- 5.4 Mi ESE to San Leandro, CA (see coordinates for San Leandro)
- 7.5 Mi NNW to Berkeley, CA (see coordinates for Berkeley)
- 7.8 Mi NE to Moraga, CA (see coordinates for Moraga)
- 8.4 Mi NNE to Orinda, CA (see coordinates for Orinda)
Airports near 37°45'54.74"N and 122°14'29.89"W:
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (3.2 Mi SSE)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (12.5 Mi SW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (32.7 Mi SSE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Alameda.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|