- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Moraga Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Moraga, CA, USA is: 37.8349263 and the longitude is: -122.1296871.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||489.79 Feet (149.29 Meters)|
|County:||Contra Costa County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Friday September 22nd 6:18pm|
Moraga, CA, USA Summary
Moraga has a latitude of 37°50'5.73"N and a longitude of 122°7'46.87"W or 37.834926 and -122.129687 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #2478 in the United States.
Populated areas near Moraga:
- 4 Mi NW to Orinda, CA (see coordinates for Orinda)
- 7.1 Mi E to Danville, CA (see coordinates for Danville)
- 7.7 Mi S to San Leandro, CA (see coordinates for San Leandro)
- 7.8 Mi SW to Alameda, CA (see coordinates for Alameda)
- 8 Mi WSW to Oakland, CA (see coordinates for Oakland)
Airports near 37°50'5.73"N and 122°7'46.87"W:
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (9.3 Mi SSW)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (20.1 Mi SW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (34.4 Mi SSE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Moraga.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|