- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Leandro Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Leandro, CA, USA is: 37.7249296 and the longitude is: -122.1560768.
|San Leandro Latitude:||37.7249296|
|San Leandro Longitude:||-122.1560768|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||56.48 Feet (17.22 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Monday September 26th 3:41am|
San Leandro, CA, USA Summary
San Leandro has a latitude of 37°43'29.75"N and a longitude of 122°9'21.88"W or 37.72493 and -122.156077 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #334 in the United States.
Populated areas near San Leandro:
- 3.1 Mi SE to Ashland, CA (see coordinates for Ashland)
- 3.5 Mi SSE to San Lorenzo, CA (see coordinates for San Lorenzo)
- 4.4 Mi ESE to Castro Valley, CA (see coordinates for Castro Valley)
- 5.4 Mi WNW to Alameda, CA (see coordinates for Alameda)
- 5.7 Mi SE to Hayward, CA (see coordinates for Hayward)
Airports near 37°43'29.75"N and 122°9'21.88"W:
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (3.6 Mi W)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (14 Mi WSW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (28 Mi SSE)
Points of interest near San Leandro:
- 1.5 Mi NNE Dunsmuir House and Gardens, Oakland, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Leandro.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|