- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Berkeley Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Berkeley, CA, USA is: 37.8715926 and the longitude is: -122.27274699999998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||169.33 Feet (51.61 Meters)|
|County:||Contra Costa County|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Sunday August 9th 1:59pm|
Berkeley, CA, USA Summary
Berkeley has a latitude of 37°52'17.73"N and a longitude of 122°16'21.89"W or 37.871593 and -122.272747 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #224 in the United States.
Populated areas near Berkeley:
- 1.7 Mi NW to Albany, CA (see coordinates for Albany)
- 3.7 Mi NW to El Cerrito, CA (see coordinates for El Cerrito)
- 4.6 Mi S to Oakland, CA (see coordinates for Oakland)
- 5.1 Mi E to Orinda, CA (see coordinates for Orinda)
- 6 Mi NW to Richmond, CA (see coordinates for Richmond)
Airports near 37°52'17.73"N and 122°16'21.89"W:
- "OAK" Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (10.8 Mi SSE)
- "SFO" San Francisco International Airport (18.3 Mi SSW see coordinates for San Francisco International Airport (SFO))
- "SJC" Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (39.9 Mi SSE)
Points of interest near Berkeley:
- 2.2 Mi NNE Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley, California, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Berkeley.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|