- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Potters Bar Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, UK is: 51.696636 and the longitude is: -0.17594800000006217.
|Potters Bar Latitude:||51.696636|
|Potters Bar Longitude:||-0.17594800000006217|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||128.92 Meters (422.98 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 6th 1:02am|
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, UK Summary
Potters Bar has a latitude of 51°41'47.89"N and a longitude of 0°10'33.41"W or 51.696636 and -0.175948 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #354 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Potters Bar:
- 2 Mi S to Hadley Wood, England (see coordinates for Hadley Wood)
- 2.9 Mi SSW to Barnet, England (see coordinates for Barnet)
- 4.9 Mi SW to Borehamwood, England (see coordinates for Borehamwood)
- 6.3 Mi E to Cheshunt, England (see coordinates for Cheshunt)
- 7.5 Mi N to Welwyn Garden City, England (see coordinates for Welwyn Garden City)
Note: Potters Bar is also located 13.2 Mi N of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°41'47.89"N and 0°10'33.41"W:
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (14.8 Mi NW see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LCY" London City Airport (16.5 Mi SE)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (19.9 Mi SW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (21.9 Mi NE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (37.9 Mi S see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Potters Bar.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|