- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Barnet Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Barnet, Greater London, UK is: 51.6569225 and the longitude is: -0.1949252.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||106.33 Meters (348.85 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||GMT|
|GMT Stands for:||Greenwich Mean Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|GMT Began:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|GMT Ends:||March 28th 2021 1:00am GMT|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Tuesday January 26th 2:16am|
Barnet, Greater London, UK Summary
Barnet has a latitude of 51°39'24.92"N and a longitude of 0°11'41.73"W or 51.656923 and -0.194925 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #266 in the United Kingdom.
Populated areas near Barnet:
- 1.4 Mi NE to Hadley Wood, England (see coordinates for Hadley Wood)
- 2.9 Mi NNE to Potters Bar, England (see coordinates for Potters Bar)
- 3.3 Mi W to Borehamwood, England (see coordinates for Borehamwood)
- 6.6 Mi SE to Harringay, England (see coordinates for Harringay)
- 7 Mi W to Bushey, England (see coordinates for Bushey)
Note: Barnet is also located 10.7 Mi NNW of the United Kingdom capital London (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°39'24.92"N and 0°11'41.73"W:
- "LCY" London City Airport (15 Mi SE)
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (16.8 Mi NNW see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (17.2 Mi SW see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (24.2 Mi NE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (35.2 Mi S see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Barnet.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|