- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Toledo Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Toledo, OH, USA is: 41.6639383 and the longitude is: -83.55521199999998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||610.44 Feet (186.06 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 10th 2019 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Sunday May 19th 11:32am|
Toledo, OH, USA Summary
Toledo, the seat of Wells County, has a latitude of 41°39'50.18"N and a longitude of 83°33'18.76"W or 41.663938 and -83.555212 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #71 in the United States.
Toledo, OH, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 52.3 Miles SSW of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Toledo:
- 3.8 Mi ESE to Oregon, OH (see coordinates for Oregon)
- 8.3 Mi SSW to Perrysburg, OH (see coordinates for Perrysburg)
- 9 Mi WNW to Sylvania, OH (see coordinates for Sylvania)
- 19.2 Mi NNE to Monroe, MI (see coordinates for Monroe)
- 20.6 Mi SSW to Bowling Green, OH (see coordinates for Bowling Green)
Airports near 41°39'50.18"N and 83°33'18.76"W:
- "TOL" Toledo Express Airport (14.1 Mi WSW)
- "DTW" Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (39.3 Mi NNE see coordinates for Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
Points of interest near Toledo:
- 0.4 Mi SSW Toledo Museum of Art, Toledo, Ohio, United States of America
- 0.6 Mi N Queen of the Most Holy Rosary Cathedral, Toledo, Ohio, United States of America
- 1.4 Mi SE Seagate Convention Center, Toledo, Ohio, United States of America
- 3.4 Mi SSW Toledo Zoo (see coordinates for Toledo Zoo)
- 6 Mi W Toledo Botanical Garden, Toledo, Ohio, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Toledo and nearby cities? See Toledo to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Toledo.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|