- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Monroe Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Monroe, MI, USA is: 41.9164343 and the longitude is: -83.3977101.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||595.16 Feet (181.4 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Monday November 18th 9:09am|
Monroe, MI, USA Summary
Monroe, the seat of Shelby County, has a latitude of 41°54'59.16"N and a longitude of 83°23'51.76"W or 41.916434 and -83.39771 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1941 in the United States.
Monroe, MI, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 33.2 Miles SSW of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Monroe:
- 19.1 Mi NE to Trenton, MI (see coordinates for Trenton)
- 19.2 Mi SSW to Toledo, OH (see coordinates for Toledo)
- 19.4 Mi SSW to Oregon, OH (see coordinates for Oregon)
- 21.1 Mi N to Romulus, MI (see coordinates for Romulus)
- 21.2 Mi SW to Sylvania, OH (see coordinates for Sylvania)
Airports near 41°54'59.16"N and 83°23'51.76"W:
- "DTW" Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (20.6 Mi N see coordinates for Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
- "TOL" Toledo Express Airport (31.1 Mi SW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Monroe.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|