- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sylvania Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sylvania, OH, USA is: 41.7189392 and the longitude is: -83.71299349999998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||664.71 Feet (202.6 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday November 13th 3:31pm|
Sylvania, OH, USA Summary
Sylvania has a latitude of 41°43'8.18"N and a longitude of 83°42'46.78"W or 41.718939 and -83.712994 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #2126 in the United States.
Sylvania, OH, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 53.9 Miles SW of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Sylvania:
- 9 Mi ESE to Toledo, OH (see coordinates for Toledo)
- 12 Mi SSE to Perrysburg, OH (see coordinates for Perrysburg)
- 12.8 Mi ESE to Oregon, OH (see coordinates for Oregon)
- 20.8 Mi NW to Adrian, MI (see coordinates for Adrian)
- 21.2 Mi NE to Monroe, MI (see coordinates for Monroe)
Airports near 41°43'8.18"N and 83°42'46.78"W:
- "TOL" Toledo Express Airport (10.4 Mi SSW)
- "DTW" Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (38.8 Mi NNE see coordinates for Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sylvania.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|