- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Jacksonville Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Jacksonville, OR, USA is: 42.3134584 and the longitude is: -122.9669865.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1566.61 Feet (477.5 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Thursday August 18th 12:29am|
Jacksonville, OR, USA Summary
Jacksonville has a latitude of 42°18'48.45"N and a longitude of 122°58'1.15"W or 42.313458 and -122.966987 respectively.
Areas near Jacksonville:
- 8.1 Mi ESE to Phoenix, OR (see coordinates for Phoenix)
- 9.2 Mi NNW to Gold Hill, OR (see coordinates for Gold Hill)
- 10.3 Mi ESE to Talent, OR (see coordinates for Talent)
- 10.6 Mi NE to White City, OR (see coordinates for White City)
- 13.5 Mi NW to Rogue River, OR (see coordinates for Rogue River)
Populated areas nearby:
- 4.8 Mi E to Medford, OR (see coordinates for Medford)
- 5 Mi NNE to Central Point, OR (see coordinates for Central Point)
- 15.5 Mi ESE to Ashland, OR (see coordinates for Ashland)
- 20.4 Mi WNW to Grants Pass, OR (see coordinates for Grants Pass)
- 60.9 Mi E to Klamath Falls, OR (see coordinates for Klamath Falls)
Airports near 42°18'48.45"N and 122°58'1.15"W:
- "MFR" Rogue Valley International Medford Airport (6.4 Mi NE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Jacksonville.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|