- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
White City Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for White City, OR, USA is: 42.431618 and the longitude is: -122.835443.
|White City Latitude:||42.431618|
|White City Longitude:||-122.835443|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1341.68 Feet (408.94 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 26th 7:03pm|
White City, OR, USA Summary
White City has a latitude of 42°25'53.82"N and a longitude of 122°50'7.59"W or 42.431618 and -122.835443 respectively.
Areas near White City:
- 3.3 Mi NNE to Eagle Point, OR (see coordinates for Eagle Point)
- 10.6 Mi SW to Jacksonville, OR (see coordinates for Jacksonville)
- 10.8 Mi S to Phoenix, OR (see coordinates for Phoenix)
- 11 Mi W to Gold Hill, OR (see coordinates for Gold Hill)
- 12.7 Mi N to Shady Cove, OR (see coordinates for Shady Cove)
Populated areas nearby:
- 5.6 Mi SW to Central Point, OR (see coordinates for Central Point)
- 7.5 Mi SSW to Medford, OR (see coordinates for Medford)
- 17.6 Mi SSE to Ashland, OR (see coordinates for Ashland)
- 25.1 Mi W to Grants Pass, OR (see coordinates for Grants Pass)
- 55.7 Mi ESE to Klamath Falls, OR (see coordinates for Klamath Falls)
Airports near 42°25'53.82"N and 122°50'7.59"W:
- "MFR" Rogue Valley International Medford Airport (4.4 Mi SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for White City.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|