- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Rogue River Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Rogue River, OR, USA is: 42.435954 and the longitude is: -123.171998.
|Rogue River Latitude:||42.435954|
|Rogue River Longitude:||-123.171998|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1004.49 Feet (306.17 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 10th 2024 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 3rd 7:16am|
Rogue River, OR, USA Summary
Rogue River has a latitude of 42°26'9.43"N and a longitude of 123°10'19.19"W or 42.435954 and -123.171998 respectively.
Areas near Rogue River:
- 6.2 Mi E to Gold Hill, OR (see coordinates for Gold Hill)
- 6.9 Mi WSW to Fruitdale, OR (see coordinates for Fruitdale)
- 11 Mi W to Redwood, OR (see coordinates for Redwood)
- 11.2 Mi WSW to New Hope, OR (see coordinates for New Hope)
- 13.5 Mi SE to Jacksonville, OR (see coordinates for Jacksonville)
Populated areas nearby:
- 8 Mi W to Grants Pass, OR (see coordinates for Grants Pass)
- 13.7 Mi ESE to Central Point, OR (see coordinates for Central Point)
- 16.9 Mi ESE to Medford, OR (see coordinates for Medford)
- 28.9 Mi SE to Ashland, OR (see coordinates for Ashland)
- 54.6 Mi N to Roseburg, OR (see coordinates for Roseburg)
Airports near 42°26'9.43"N and 123°10'19.19"W:
- "MFR" Rogue Valley International Medford Airport (15.8 Mi ESE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Rogue River.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|