- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Phoenix Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Phoenix, OR, USA is: 42.275406 and the longitude is: -122.818092.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||1510.84 Feet (460.5 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PST|
|PST Stands for:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|PST Began:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|PST Ends:||March 10th 2024 2:00am PST|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 3rd 6:28am|
Phoenix, OR, USA Summary
Phoenix has a latitude of 42°16'31.46"N and a longitude of 122°49'5.13"W or 42.275406 and -122.818092 respectively.
Areas near Phoenix:
- 2.5 Mi SE to Talent, OR (see coordinates for Talent)
- 8.1 Mi WNW to Jacksonville, OR (see coordinates for Jacksonville)
- 10.8 Mi N to White City, OR (see coordinates for White City)
- 13.7 Mi N to Eagle Point, OR (see coordinates for Eagle Point)
- 16.1 Mi NW to Gold Hill, OR (see coordinates for Gold Hill)
Populated areas nearby:
- 4.6 Mi NW to Medford, OR (see coordinates for Medford)
- 7.9 Mi SE to Ashland, OR (see coordinates for Ashland)
- 8.6 Mi NW to Central Point, OR (see coordinates for Central Point)
- 28.4 Mi WNW to Grants Pass, OR (see coordinates for Grants Pass)
- 53.1 Mi E to Klamath Falls, OR (see coordinates for Klamath Falls)
Airports near 42°16'31.46"N and 122°49'5.13"W:
- "MFR" Rogue Valley International Medford Airport (7.4 Mi NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Phoenix.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|