- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
City of London Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for City of London, UK is: 51.512344 and the longitude is: -0.090985.
|City of London Latitude:||51.512344|
|City of London Longitude:||-0.090985|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||20.78 Meters (68.17 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||GBR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||BST|
|BST Stands for:||British Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|BST Began:||March 29th 2020 1:00am GMT|
|BST Ends:||October 25th 2020 2:00am BST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 5th 10:46pm|
City of London, UK Summary
City of London is the 2nd most populated city in the United Kingdom (see coordinates for United Kingdom). London which is the capital of the United Kingdom, located 1.6 Mi WSW of City of London is the most populated (see coordinates for London).
Airports near 51°30'44.44"N and 0°5'27.55"W:
- "LCY" London City Airport (6.3 Mi E)
- "LHR" London Heathrow Airport (16.2 Mi W see coordinates for Heathrow Airport Terminal 4)
- "LGW" London Gatwick Airport (25.5 Mi S see coordinates for Gatwick Airport (LGW))
- "LTN" London Luton Airport (27.7 Mi NNW see coordinates for London Luton Airport)
- "STN" London Stansted Airport (29.3 Mi NNE see coordinates for Stansted Air Traffic Control Tower)
City of London points of interest:
- 0.2 Mi NE Bank of England Museum, London, England, United Kingdom
- 0.5 Mi WNW Old Bailey (see coordinates for Old Bailey)
- 2.2 Mi WSW Buckingham Palace (see coordinates for Buckingham Palace)
- 3 Mi W Hyde Park Speakers' Corner, London, England, United Kingdom
- 3.2 Mi WSW Harrods, London, England, United Kingdom
- 4.6 Mi ESE Royal Observatory (see coordinates for Royal Observatory)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for City of London.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|