- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bad Soden Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bad Soden, Germany is: 50.146146 and the longitude is: 8.498569.
|Bad Soden Latitude:||50.146146|
|Bad Soden Longitude:||8.498569|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||164.57 Meters (539.93 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||DEU|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Friday December 2nd 6:21pm|
Bad Soden, Germany Summary
Bad Soden am Taunus has a latitude of 50°8'46.13"N and a longitude of 8°29'54.85"E or 50.146146 and 8.498569 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #697 in Germany.
Bad Soden, Germany coordinates are near the France, Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands borders; 154.8 Km NE of Sarreguemines, Lorraine, France (see coordinates for Sarreguemines); 179.7 Km ENE of Luxembourg, Luxembourg (see coordinates for Luxembourg City); 182.9 Km ESE of Eupen, Walloon Region, Belgium (see coordinates for Eupen) and 189.5 Km ESE of Kerkrade, LI, Netherlands (see coordinates for Kerkrade).
Populated areas near Bad Soden am Taunus:
- 3.6 Km WSW to Kelkheim (Taunus), HE (see coordinates for Kelkheim)
- 4.1 Km NNW to Konigstein im Taunus, HE (see coordinates for Königstein im Taunus)
- 4.3 Km NNE to Kronberg, HE (see coordinates for Kronberg)
- 4.5 Km E to Eschborn, HE (see coordinates for Eschborn)
- 7.9 Km SSW to Hofheim am Taunus, HE (see coordinates for Hofheim)
Airports near 50°8'46.13"N and 8°29'54.85"E:
- "FRA" Frankfurt am Main International Airport (13.7 Km SSE see coordinates for Frankfurt Airport (FRA))
- "MHG" Mannheim-City Airport (74.9 Km S)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bad Soden.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|